The Limerick States
Learn States and Capitals
are great attention grabbers and help your kids learn.
the fun way.
My felt cowboy hat's looking great
I'm wearing it for my next date.
The girl's are impressed,
And some have confessed,
To kiss me they just cannot wait!
- What are The Limerick States?A collection of 50
original, top-quality poetic gems based on the states and their
capitals. Rhymed and scanned by a master poet. Plus basic facts.
- Why use The Limerick States? 7 advantages
- Start a love affair with the American continent -- a basis
for the study of geography, geology, history, politics,
- Memory aid: the rhymes jog recollection.
- Enjoying the verses helps with reading experience in small
- Introduce young readers to the states and capitals of the
USA in a fun way.
- The verses create awareness of the names of places.
- Get a feel for poetry that can lead to songwriting and
How to write limericks. Understand structure, rhythm, rhyme,
assonance, consonance, alliteration and other techniques to make
your polished verse stand out. Includes over 700 examples of the
genre.NOW incorporated in the
paperback: How to write
Lyrical Limericks & Poems That Pay
- Where to Buy The limerick States
- Now incorporated in the paperback book:
for paperback version
to Write Lyrical Limericks & Poems That Pay Amazon UK
to Write Lyrical Limericks & Poems That Pay Amazon US
Remember 50 States is a song celebrating the USA. Great fun for
group singing. You can do your own lyrics by starting with the
basic skills of a limerick.
The secrets of success in writing verse that serves a
Watch these funny, helpful videos, NOW!
Lear Improved Part 1
Improved Part 2
Noise Cancelling Earbuds site
If you listen to limericks with earbuds this site has
Kate Acrostic Poem
Write a Patriotic Song
to Twitter a Limerick
to Twitter a Valentine
to Tweet St Patrick's Day Limerick
How to Write
History of Irish Tap Dancing
Watch funny, helpful videos,
Improved Part 1
Click to download
"The human race has one really effective weapon and that is
laughter". - Mark Twain